CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Retreat 2007

My first stitching retreat....was WONDERFUL! And the photos that are here are all thanks to BEATRICE (Stitching with a View)... She was a sweetheart because she knew my camera was in the shop and sent me some of the ones she took for me to post...

Here is Mom (Sylvia) and I at breakfast on Saturday morning...

Here is Bernie, Burke and I (and a little corner of Mom) at Knowledge and Needles at lunch on Saturday.

Dani and Barb helping themselves to a WONDEFUL potluck on Saturday Night...

And one of stitchers Anne and Nan...

Did you notice a theme there, all the photos except for the last one revolve around one thing....FOOD!

It was sad to hear that Burke and Ken had sold the Butler Creek Country Inn Bed and Breakfast to a family who have decided not to continue on the business...which means we will have to find a new location for next year. If you go to the above link you will see the beautiful location as well as the rooms we all resided in for the weekend.

We had a wonderful time and please check out other's sites for more photos. Dani... Black Belt Stitching Wizard Beatrice...Stitching with a view Ann...Knowledge and Needles

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm so glad that you had such a great time! It looks like it was a wonderful place for a SAL. Too bad it's been sold. I'm starting to wonder if SALs are just an excuse to get together and eat!!

Beatrice said...

I agree with Lynn we did do some eating didn't we???
Ann And I were saying next time a grazing supper [salads and sandwiches and things]would be better. Then we can just continue to eat all evening. LOL. We didn't have room for much dessert.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I had a great time!